4.09.2010

against the wall, retro physical.

so my computer has decided to have a mid-life crisis. even though its rather old, so i guess an end-of-life crisis? hm. either way, i'm getting a new laptop soon, and i'm making sure that said laptop has photoshop and adobe illustrator. none of the images i post of myself are edited, because my dad has photoshop on his laptop, but that thing's grouchy too and doesn't like when i upload pictures. to add on to the utter lameness, my camera's a pain in the ass as well, which is another reason i don't often post pictures of myself. or the pictures come out pretty shitty. how exciting. new camera is graduation present number two.

because i'm just THIS GOOD, i also rarely credit the pictures i post. way to go. i go on photo binges where i scroll through blogs and tumblrs and save everything that catches my eye into one big folder. i always forget to note where each picture's from while i'm distracted by the pretty things, so if i post a photo of yours without credit and you want it, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment